Do your hotel guests rave on TripAdvisor.com about how much they like your bathroom amenities?
The guest amenities made for hotels by Indochine Natural are often praised by hotel guests on TripAdvisor.com, and below are some of those comments:
“…the best soap we have ever used… The bouquet of the soap made one feel like they were in heaven. It was that nice.“
“…very nice smelling toiletries. Every shower felt like having a spa treatment.“
“…the toiletries they provide in the bathroom make the whole room smell wonderful every time you take a shower!“
“This is the first hotel I’ve been to where you were provided with body oil (infused with essential oils) instead of body lotion in your bathroom.
I loved it so much I bought a ton of them to bring home for friends.“
At Indochine Natural body we hand make guest amenity products using all-natural ingredients and traditional methods from a bygone era, providing your guests with a memorable bathing experience.
Choosing Indochine Natural to supply you with guest amenities enables you to deal directly with the manufacturer, and we can provide your business with the following solutions:
- Workable Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) based on your requirements
- Genuine, credible products that are truly all-natural
- Guest amenities and signature fragrances that are unique, have a story, and a world apart from the mass-produced offerings of your competitors
- Provide the opportunity to generate income from gift packing and retailing room amenities to guests
- Products that work and deliver on promises
- Our products are Fair Trade produced, so there is potential to leverage your Corporate Social Responsibility commitments.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity of having Indochine Natural supply your guest room amenities please complete the pre-qualification form below and we will get back to you.
The following discerning establishments provide guests with Indochine Natural guest amenities:
1. Are you able to custom make exclusive room amenities that will only be supplied to our property?
We certainly can. This customisation can include your logo stamped on soap bars, signature fragrance blends, and unique packaging. We provide a free design service, or can work with your own designers.
2. Are your products registered with the cosmetics authorities?
Yes. In Malaysia we operate under the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Cosmetics Guidelines, and as such are a registered manufacturer with the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB), Ministry of Health Malaysia. All of our products are Notified with NPCB, and these registrations are renewed every two years.
Our products are also registered with other cosmetics authorities around the world including Australia, the USA, Middle East, Japan, Singapore and the European Union.
3. Do you require Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs)?
Yes. These are usually based on production batch quantities and shipping carton sizes. However, we realise that in the hotel sector there is a large variation in room numbers, and we will work with you to find the optimum MOQ for a win-win solution.
4. How do you ensure continuity of supply?
For a number of smaller hotels where there is limited staff, there is always the possibility that someone will forget to reorder and this is not noticed until the supply finishes. With this in mind, we have created (for our smaller hotel clients) a system where they double-order on the first order, and we only ship one of the two orders, keeping the other at our production facility. When they re-order, (this time a single order), we can immediately ship the order retained from the initial double-request. We then proceed to make the new order, which is then retained for the next purchase. So even if the hotel is almost out of stock, we are able to ship their requirement very quickly without waiting for it to be manufactured.