Is your facial skin looking dull and lifeless? Want to restore your natural glow?
Discover the powerful properties of our French Pink Clay, exclusive to Indochine Natural. First, it will refresh your skin. It will be brighter, cleaner. The results are immediately obvious. Second, it is natural and fabulous to pamper the most delicate skin. Also, you can have a facial in your own home.
This is used in exclusive Spas worldwide and is known to be the mildest of all clays. We recommend it for sensitive skin but works well for all skin types. Rich in natural trace elements, French Pink Clay absorbs excess oil and dirt from the skin surface. It also refines, tightens pores, and detoxes. It removes dead skin cells and impurities to reveal soft, smooth skin full of vitality. And yes. You will see immediate results. Another handy hint: You can apply a paste of clay and water on any skin irritation such as blemishes, insect bites, cuts, and any else. Apply before going to bed. See the results next morning.
How to use French Pink Clay:
- To begin, place 2 tablespoons of the clay into a bowl. It must be remembered to avoid using metal spoons or bowls.
Next, pour 1/2 cup of water into the bowl.
- Then mix until it forms a paste. You may need to add a little more water if the mixture is too thick. You should be able to spread the paste easily onto your skin.
- Moisten your face with water. Then pat dry with a towel.
- Spread the clay onto your skin with your fingertips. Make sure it is evenly distributed. Be careful not to get it into your eyes.
- Let the clay sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, as it dries, it will start to feel a little tight on your skin. Now, this is the time to rinse off. Remember, you don’t have to let it dry completely; 15 minutes should do.
- Finally, rinse the clay completely off your face with warm water.
Skincare hint: try teaming up your clay treatment with our organic face oil.
High-Quality French Pink Clay
At Indochine natural, quality is our top priority. We source our clay from Argiletz, which was founded in 1953 and is located in France. You can therefore be assured that you are using the best quality clay.